Monday, March 9, 2015

Hiring!

Hi friends!!! Thank you for all your well-wishes and support about baby Margot and for letting me take a little breather after her arrival. I've been soaking up every second of these sweet first few weeks!

 photo IMG_9569.jpg

It's been a great time for me to reflect on my career too, and I've got some big plans. The blog and website redesign is almost done and we've decided to do an online store. I'll be selling some of my most favorite, really special pieces online - I'm SO excited to show you!

 photo IMG_9122.jpg

I've also been taking on more client work this year, so we're hiring! If you are an experienced interior designer looking for work in the Phoenix area, please email me! I'd love to hear from you.  xo

 photo hiring.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment