Wednesday, November 12, 2014

PSA: Roman Shades at Lowes

I found some really inexpensive white cotton roman shades at Lowes over the summer that we used in our playroom. The 48x72" size was a steal at about $30 each.

 photo 39.jpg

 photo 218.jpg

My mom and I went to Lowe's yesterday to pick up a few for her bedroom refresh and, SURPRISE! Yellow stickers everywhere. They were on crazy clearance. Every size is between $2.50 and $13!!!!

 photo IMG_7548.jpg

We picked up some really soft, gauzey white ones for my mom's room (which is turning out so pretty, btw!). We were really tempted by this cute stripe though.

 photo IMG_7555.jpg

I just got back home last night and first thing this morning I went and filled up a cart with shades. We have a bunch of random windows that need shades and I can't believe I was able to buy everything I needed for less than $50! Insane.

 photo IMG_7558.jpg

It looks like they are on sale online, but I think the real deals are in-store, so get thee to Lowes!

No comments:

Post a Comment